Welcome to Dining Plan Tracker
If you have not activated your NetID with the university,
please visit Howdy Web Portal for instructions.
Important announcement for College Station Campus
Please read carefully:
To ensure a successful academic year, please remember these important meal plan deadlines:
- Meal plan DOWNGRADES must take place during the first 4 weeks of class.
- Meal plan UPGRADES must take place during the first 9 weeks of class.
- After the ninth week of class, the following options will be available and payable by credit card only. (Student account billing not available):
- Additional dining dollars (available in $25 increments).
- Additional meal plan (smallest options available are Block 45 plans). NOTE: This is not changing plans, but is the purchase on a second meal plan to supplement your original purchase.
- Please visit dining.tamu.edu for exact dates of changes.
The policy of payment by credit card after the ninth week of class will allow for Texas A&M University Student Business Services to account for all charges on your student account prior to their final billing of the semester. This will reduce the number of outstanding charges that could hit your account after the final statement. If you have remaining charges on your student account following the final billing/statement, you could have problems with graduation and/or enrollment for the next semester. We want to do our part in helping you have a zero balance on your student account at the end of the semester.
Dining Plans save you money and time - making college life simpler! A dining plan allows you to enjoy food on campus near your classes, with friends - and you are guaranteed to receive the lowest possible price on all your purchases
Welcome to the Dining Plan Tracker. Here you can:
- Add a Dining Plan.
- Check your plan balance.
- Add additional Dining Dollars to your Dining Plan.
For more information about dining plans visit the dining plan page.
If you are a faculty or staff member and are interested in purchasing a dining plan, please visit Faculty & Staff Dining page.